You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results. M. K. Gandhi
I go by name Aman.
I have over 7 years of professional experience spread across software development, research, big data, and analytics. I am bring business value using creative and cutting-edge predictive modeling, machine learning, and AI solutions. Experienced in converting publications to actual implementations.
CertainTeed Corporation is a North American manufacturer of building materials for both commercial and
residential construction and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint-Gobain
• Data Scientist in Advanced Analytics team.
• Enhanced performance and usability of widely used data table feature in eQube BI version 7.0.
• Unified the security module to provide seamless cross product usability and advanced authentication
framework. (Refactoring, Continuous Integration, Software design, Java, Authentication, Agile, SQL).
• Automated test environment which reduced bugs rate in development cycle. (Jenkins, Clean code, Code coverage).
• Created a generic schema discovery module across multiple databases and connections.
(Algorithms, Databases, Feature discovery, Modeling).
• Led a team of 4 developers to create data-driven analytical solutions. (Big Data, Data Mining, Profiling, SQL, and Java).
• Auto discovery, correction, and review of data by formulating the key features of data profiling leading to 40% data correction before migration. (Data Modeling, Java, Clustering, Webservices, SQL, Data Analysis).
• Collaborated and communicated with cross-functional teams to finalize requirements, designs, and integration plans.
A US security technology start-up focused on creating self-driving technology using robotics and artificial intelligence.
• The project’s goal is to extract business intelligence from the hundreds of terabytes of information that the robots collect so as to achieve the company's vision of predicting and preventing crime.
• Awarded best MSBA client capstone project of 2019.
• Designed and Developed Android App. BazzarDroid.(Android 2.2, Java, Google C2DM, Mapping).
• Aim of the App was to connect customers with the shopping mall owners.
• Coded the features such as navigation within shopping mall through dynamic floor maps, pushing offers to customers, and persistent storage of data.
In my free time. I am an amateur long-distance runner. My last race was Khardung La Challenge, 72 Km Ultra Marathon, which is the world's highest running race at 16,000 ft above sea level. I am a 3:35 Marathoner and 1:41 Half-Marathoner.